A Randomized, Prospective, Phase II Study to Determine the Efficacy of Bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG) Given in Combination With PANVAC[TM] Versus BCG Given Alone in Adults With High Grade Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (NMIBC) Who Failed at Least 1 Induction Course of BCG
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs CV 301 (Primary) ; BCG
- Indications Bladder cancer; Carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Feb 2020.
- 16 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated