Sequential Administration of 5-azacytidine (AZA) and Donor Lymphocyte Infusion (DLI) for Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) and Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) in Relapse After Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Dec 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Apr 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2020 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated