A Multicenter, Randomized, Multiple-dose Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Noninferiority of Romosozumab at a 90 mg/mL Concentration Compared With a 70 mg/mL Concentration in Postmenopausal Women With Osteoporosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Romosozumab (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.