A Randomized Phase 3 Open Label Study of Nivolumab Versus Bevacizumab and Multiple Phase 1 Safety Cohorts of Nivolumab or Nivolumab in Combination With Ipilimumab Across Different Lines of Glioblastoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 143
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 16 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 3 Mar 2018 to 26 Oct 2018.
- 06 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jan 2018 to 3 Mar 2018.
- 12 Sep 2017 Updated safety results (n=113) of patients with methylated or unmethylated newly diagnosed glioblastoma from cohorts 1c or 1d, presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History