A Randomized Phase 3 Open Label Study of Nivolumab Versus Bevacizumab and Multiple Phase 1 Safety Cohorts of Nivolumab or Nivolumab in Combination With Ipilimumab Across Different Lines of Glioblastoma
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 143
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 09 Oct 2019 This trial has been completed in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 02 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 2 May 2019 to 21 Oct 2019.
- 26 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 26 Oct 2018 to 2 May 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History