A Phase I/II, Multi-Center Study of Mocetinostat (MGCD0103) in Combination With Azacitidine in Subjects With Intermediate or High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Mocetinostat (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MethylGene; Mirati Therapeutics
- 16 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 10 to 20, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.