A Prospective, Observational, Single-blinded, Longitudinal Optical Coherence Tomography Study of Effect of Copaxone (Glatiramer Acetate) on Retinal Nerve Fiber Layer Thickness in Patients With Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis Over 24 Months
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2014
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Feb 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 31 Dec 2013 New trial record