A Randomized Trial of Ambisome Monotherapy and Combination of Ambisome and Miltefosine for the Treatment of VL in HIV Positive Patients in Ethiopia Followed by Secondary VL Prophylactic Treatment With Pentamidine
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Amphotericin B liposomal (Primary) ; Miltefosine
- Indications Visceral leishmaniasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.