A Phase 1b/2 Open-Label Study With Randomization in Phase 2 of IMU-131 HER2/Neu Peptide Vaccine Plus Standard of Care Chemotherapy in Patients With HER2/Neu Overexpressing Metastatic or Advanced Adenocarcinoma of the Stomach or Gastroesophageal Junction
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs IMU 131 (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Imugene
- 01 Oct 2019 According to an Imugene media release, an open label Phase II study of HER-Vaxx in 68 patients with metastatic gastric cancer over-expressing the HER-2 protein was initiated in March 2019 and the company aims to complete the study in 2020.
- 01 Oct 2019 According to an Imugene media release, data from phase 1b were presented at the European Society of Medical Oncology.
- 01 Oct 2019 Data from phase 1b presented in an Imugene Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History