A Phase 3b, Multicenter, Open-Label, Randomized Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Sofosbuvir Plus Ribavirin (± Pegylated Interferon) in Subjects With Chronic Genotype 1, 2, 3 and 6 HCV Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 13 Nov 2018 Results (n=126) comparing the efficacy of sofosbuvir (SOF) plus ribavirin (RBV) in Chinese patients with GT3a and GT3b HCV infection, presented at The Liver Meeting 2018: 69th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
- 25 Sep 2017 According to a Gilead Sciences media release, the China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) has approved Sovaldi (sofosbuvir 400mg), a once-daily oral nucleotide analog polymerase inhibitor for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection.
- 16 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History