Phase 1 Study of the Safety and Immunogenicity of VAX2012Q: A Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine in Healthy Adults Age 18-40 Years
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs VAX 2012Q (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors VaxInnate
- 18 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2014 Results presented at the 54th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 19 Mar 2014 Results are expected by the end of 2014 according to a VaxInnate Corporation media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History