A Phase IV, Randomized, Prospective, US-based, Multicenter, Cross-over Study Evaluating Subject Ease-of-use With Rebif Rebidose and Rebiject II Autoinjectors in Subjects With Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS) Treated With REBIF 44 mcg Subcutaneously Three Times a Week
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EMD Serono
- 17 Sep 2016 Results presented at the 32nd Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis
- 29 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.