Pilot study to investigate the clinical effect of orally inhaled AP301 on treatment of primary graft dysfunction (PGD) in mechanically ventilated patients after primary lung transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Solnatide (Primary)
- Indications Reperfusion injury
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors APEPTICO Forschung und Entwicklung
- 30 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint (MeanPaO2/FIO2 ratio) has been met, according to results published in the Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation.
- 30 Sep 2017 Results assessing the efficacy and tolerability of orally inhaled AP 301 for the treatment of primary graft dysfunction in mechanically ventilated patients following primary lung transplantation, were published in the Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation.
- 23 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.