A Phase I/II Open-Label Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Preliminary Efficacy of FP-1201 (Recombinant Human Interferon Beta) in the Treatment of Patients With Acute Lung Injury and Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Acute lung injury; Respiratory distress syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Faron Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Jun 2016 Data from this trial were published in The Lancet Respiratory Medicine in 2014, according to a Faron Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 20 May 2015 Results published in a Faron media release.
- 16 Oct 2014 According to a Faron Pharmaceuticals, this study is part of Traumakine programm.