Multi-center, Randomized, Open-labeled, Positive-controlled, Phase II Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of YPEG-rhG-CSF, Once-per-cycle, Comparing to PEG-rhG-CSF, Once-per-cycle, in Chemotherapy-induced Neutropenia of Patients With Malignancies Receiving Myelosuppressive Chemotherapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pegfilgrastim (Primary)
- Indications Neutropenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Xiamen Amoytop Biotech
- 11 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 28 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 28 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.