Phase II Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Subcutaneous Histamine Dihydrochloride for Migraine Prophylaxis
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Histamine dihydrochloride (Primary)
- Indications Migraine with aura; Migraine without aura
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioHealthonomics
- 26 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jan 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jan 2014 New trial record