An Open Label, Multicenter, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of SBC-102 (Sebelipase Alfa) in Children With Growth Failure Due to Lysosomal Acid Lipase Deficiency
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sebelipase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Wolman disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VITAL
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals; Synageva BioPharma
- 12 Mar 2018 The study has been completed in Ireland (end dare: 2018-01-03).
- 12 Mar 2018 The study has been completed in France (end dare: 2018-01-03).
- 06 Feb 2018 According to an Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release,data from the study were presented at WORLDSymposium(T) 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History