A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel, Fixed-Dose Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of NBI-98854 for the Treatment of Tardive Dyskinesia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Valbenazine (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KINECT-3
- Sponsors Neurocrine Biosciences
- 04 Oct 2019 According to an Neurocrine Biosciences media release, data from pooled analysis of long-term clinical studies, KINECT 3 and KINECT 4 and also a post-hoc analysis of this study were presented today at the 2019 Annual Psych Congress.
- 04 Oct 2019 Results published in the Neurocrine Biosciences Media Release.
- 01 Oct 2019 According to a Neurocrine Biosciences media release, data from the study will be presented at the 2019 Annual Psych Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History