An Exploratory, Multi-Center, Randomized, Single-Masked Study Evaluating the Effect of KPI-121 on Intraretinal or Subretinal Fluid Secondary to Retinal Vein Occlusion or Diabetic Macular Edema
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Loteprednol etabonate (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema; Retinal vein occlusion
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Molokini
- Sponsors Kala Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Nov 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.