A three arm randomized, open-label Phase II study of radium-223 dichloride 50 kBq/kg (55 kBq/kg after implementation of NIST update) versus 80 kBq/kg (88 kBq/kg after implementation of NIST update), and versus 50 kBq/kg (55 kBq/kg after implementation of NIST update) in an extended dosing schedule in subjects with castration-resistant prostate cancer metastatic to the bone
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 05 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 02 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 27 Jul 2018 to 8 Aug 2018.
- 25 Nov 2017 This trial has been completed in Finland.