A Two-part Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Preliminary Efficacy of BVS857 in Patients With Spinal and Bulbar Muscular Atrophy (SBMA)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BVS 857 (Primary) ; BVS 857 (Primary)
- Indications X-linked bulbo-spinal atrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 28 Apr 2017 Results assessing safety,tolerability and preliminary efficacy of BVS857 presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 12 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History