A Phase 1/2, Open-Label, Dose Escalation, Safety and Tolerability Study of INCB050465 and Itacitinib (INCB039110) in Subjects With Previously Treated B-Cell Malignancies (CITADEL-101)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs INCB 50465 (Primary) ; Itacitinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide; Ifosfamide; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hairy cell leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CITADEL-101
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 12 Dec 2017 According to results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology, the treatment schedule was modified in November 2016 to introduce once-weekly (QW) dosing (INCB050465) after week 9, based on emerging PK, safety, and efficacy data.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=72; data cut-off: 20 May 2017) assessing saftey and efficacy of INCB050465 monotherapy in patients with relapsed or refractory B-cell malignancies , presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results (n = 52) presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History