A Phase 1/2, Open-Label, Dose Escalation, Safety and Tolerability Study of INCB050465 and Iitacitinib in Subjects With Previously Treated B-Cell Malignancies (CITADEL-101)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Itacitinib (Primary) ; Parsaclisib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide; Ifosfamide; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hairy cell leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal zone B-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CITADEL-101
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 25 Feb 2019 Results (n=72; data cut off 12 May 2017) assessing the safety, tolerability, preliminary efficacy, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics published in the Blood.
- 08 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 08 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History