A Phase Ib, Open-label, Dose Escalation Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of LY2780301 (a p70/AKT Inhibitor) in Combination With Gemcitabine in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs LY 2780301 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INPAKT
- 24 Jul 2017 Results published in the European Journal of Cancer
- 11 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 21 Jan 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 44 to 50 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.