A Phase 2, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, Multiple Center Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacodynamic Activity of NGM282 in Combination With Ursodeoxycholic Acid (UDCA) Administered for 28 Days in Patients With Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Aldafermin (Primary)
- Indications Primary biliary cirrhosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NGM Biopharmaceuticals
- 09 Nov 2015 According to an NGM Biopharmaceuticals media release, data from this study will be presented at the American Academy for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) Annual Meeting (The Liver Meeting 2015).
- 31 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrils.gov record.
- 19 Mar 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.