A Single-Blind, Randomized, Parallel Arm, Phase II Proof-of-Concept Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Human Central Nervous System Stem Cells (HuCNS-SC) Transplantation in Cervical Spinal Cord Injury
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Adult neural stem cells (Primary)
- Indications Spinal cord injuries
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Pathway
- Sponsors StemCells
- 31 May 2016 According to a StemCells Inc. media release, the Interim Analysis Data Monitoring Committee concluded that the data failed the futility criteria established for the interim analysis and recommended cessation of the study.
- 31 May 2016 According to a StemCells, Inc. media release, status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 18 Apr 2016 According to a StemCells media release, enrollment of cohort I has been complete and the company is now enrolling patients into cohort II. 19 patients have been enrolled and randomised and the enrollment is expected to be completed by the end of September 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History