Long-Term Follow-up Study of the Phase I/II Safety and Preliminary Efficacy of Human Central Nervous System Stem Cells (HuCNS-SC) Subretinal Transplantation in Subjects With Geographic Atrophy of Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Adult neural stem cells (Primary)
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors StemCells
- 31 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued based on a business decision unrelated to any safety concerns.
- 05 Feb 2015 Interim results published in a StemCells media release.
- 05 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to StemCells media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History