Randomized, Double-Masked, Vehicle Controlled, Clinical Evaluation To Assess The Safety And Efficacy Of Nepafenac Ophthalmic Suspension, 0.3% For Improvement In Clinical Outcomes Among Diabetic Subjects Following Cataract Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nepafenac (Primary)
- Indications Retinal oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alcon
- 27 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.