A Phase 1 Open-label Study of Safety and Tolerability of MEDI4736 in Subjects With Metastatic or Unresectable Melanoma in Combination With Dabrafenib and Trametinib or With Trametinib Alone
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Dabrafenib; Trametinib
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 14 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 14 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 02 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Oct 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.