A phase IIa, single-centre, randomised, vehicle-controlled, double-blind trial for assessment of efficacy, safety and tolerability of the topical formulation SB011 containing a human GATA-3 specific DNAzyme and of systemic absorption of hgd40 following application to lesional skin in patients with atopic eczema
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-GATA3 gene-therapy (Primary)
- Indications Eczema
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors sterna biologicals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016.