A Phase Ib Dose Escalation, Open Label, Multicenter Study Evaluating LDE225 in Combination With Docetaxel in Triple Negative (TN) Advanced Breast Cancer (ABC) Patients "EDALINE"
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sonidegib (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EDALINE
- 11 Oct 2016 Results presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 05 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History