Randomized, Multicenter, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Phase III Study to Investigate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of 2 Different Doses of IgPro20 (Subcutaneous Immunoglobulin) for the Treatment of Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP) - the PATH Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary) ; Immune globulin
- Indications Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PATH
- Sponsors CSL Behring
- 20 Jun 2019 According to a CSL Behring media release, new analysis from the PATH study will be presented at the 2019 annual meeting of the Peripheral Nerve Society (PNS, 22nd-26th June,in Genoa, Italy).
- 26 Mar 2019 According to the CSL Behring media release, based on the data from the PATH and PRIMA trials, Japan's Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare has approved Privigen [human normal immunoglobulin, 10% liquid, intravenous], ready-to-use therapy for acute and maintenance treatment of chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy.
- 26 Mar 2019 According to the CSL Behring media release, based on the data from this study and its extension study, Japan's Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare has approved Hizentra [human normal immunoglobulin, 20%, subcutaneous] for the maintenance treatment of chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy in Japan.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History