A Phase 2/3, Open-label, Single Arm, Multicentre Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of Intravenous Multiple Administrations of NI-0501, an Anti-interferon Gamma (Anti-IFNγ) Monoclonal Antibody, in Paediatric Patients With Primary Haemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Emapalumab (Primary)
- Indications Haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NovImmune SA
- 22 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 12 Jan 2018 This trial has been completed in Germany (End Date:2017-12-12).
- 07 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History