A Multicenter, Randomized, Addition to Baseline Treatment, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of SA237 in Patients With Neuromyelitis Optica (NMO) and NMO Spectrum Disorder (NMOSD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Satralizumab (Primary)
- Indications Neuromyelitis optica
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical
- 29 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 05 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 22 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 May 2017.