Multicenter Comparison of Early and Late Vascular Responses to Everolimus-eluting Cobalt-CHromium Stent and Platelet AggregatioN studIeS for TreatMent of Acute Myocardial Infarction: MECHANISM-AMI
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial infarction; Stent thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MECHANISM-AMI
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 May 2016 Bare metal stent has been removed from the study hence, study title, study design (randomized to non randomised and interventional to observational), inclusion criteria and treatment (Vascular responses are evaluated at 2 weeks or 3 months OCT follow-up) changed.
- 26 May 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 180 to 100.