Multicenter, Open-label Extension Study to Investigate the Long-term Safety and Efficacy of IgPro20 in Maintenance Treatment of Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP) in Subjects Completing Study IgPro20_3003
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors CSL Behring
- 20 Jun 2019 According to a CSL Behring media release, the company is committed to further analysis based on the trial extension results to continue to advance patient care and deliver innovation that will improve quality of life for people living with CIDP.
- 20 Jun 2019 According to a CSL Behring media release, new insights from the PATH trial extension including long-term Quality of Life (QoL) and outcomes data analyses, and evaluation of IgG levels as a potential biomarker to predict treatment response in the treatment of CIDP will be presented at the 2019 Peripheral Nerve Society Annual Meeting (22nd-26th June 2019, in Genoa, Italy).
- 17 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.