Multicenter Comparison of Early and Late Vascular Responses to Everolimus-eluting Cobalt-CHromium Stent and Platelet AggregatioN Studies In Patients With Stable Angina Managed as Elective Case : MECHANISM-Elective
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Stent thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MECHANISM-Elective
- 02 Nov 2017 Results of a subanalysis assessing Coronary Risk Factors Associated with OCT Macrophage Images and their Response after stent implantation (n=89) presented at the 29th Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics
- 29 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 29 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 31 Dec 2017.