A Trial for Older Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukaemia and High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cladribine (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine/daunorubicin (Primary) ; Decitabine (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Ganetespib (Primary) ; Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Idarubicin (Primary) ; Quizartinib (Primary) ; Vosaroxin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AML-18
- 02 Oct 2019 Recruitment completion is expected on 28 Feb 2021 according to ISRCTN.
- 13 Jul 2016 This trial was suspended in Denmark, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 03 Mar 2016 Accrual to date is 17% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.