A Trial for Older Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukaemia and High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ganetespib (Primary) ; Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Quizartinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AML-18; AML18
- 13 Jul 2016 This trial was suspended in Denmark, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 03 Mar 2016 Accrual to date is 17% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 02 Dec 2015 Accrual to date is 12% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.