A multi-national, multi-centre, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multiple-dose, parallel-group study to assess the efficacy, tolerability and safety of three doses of edratide (TV-4710) for injection administered subcutaneously to systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Edratide (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRELUDE
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 25 Jan 2016 Results published in XTL Biopharmaceuticals media release.
- 26 Aug 2015 Results published in an XTL Biopharmaceuticals media release.
- 26 Aug 2015 Updated results of this trial were published in the Lupus Science & Medicine Journal, according to an XTL Biopharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History