Three-arm Phase III Trial Comparing Radiotherapy With Different Chemotherapy Regimens for Esophageal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Oesophageal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CRTCOESC
- 29 Oct 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 06 Jun 2017 Interim results (n=86), presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 02 Jul 2016 Grade 3/4 acute toxicities added as primary endpoint ; hence trial focus changed from TU to TU + AR. minimum age changed from 45 years to 18 years.