An Open-Label, Single-Center, Dose-Escalation, Phase 1 Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacodynamics, and Pharmacokinetics of RTA 408 in the Treatment of Patients With Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Omaveloxolone (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms DISCOVER
- Sponsors Reata Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.