A Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Single Dose, Cross-over Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Orally Inhaled Tiotropium + Olodaterol as Both a Fixed Dose Combination and a Free Combination (Both Delivered by the Respimat Inhaler) in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2014
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol/tiotropium bromide (Primary) ; Olodaterol; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Jun 2014, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.