A Multicenter, Open-label, Phase 1b/2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of RX-0201 in Combination With Everolimus to Treat Subjects With Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RX 0201 (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rexahn Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Feb 2018 According to a Rexahn Pharmaceuticals media release, the company plans to discontinue the internally funded programs of Archexin in Renal Cell Carcinoma and will cease enrollment of this trial. Patients currently enrolled in the trial will continue to be followed.
- 08 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported in a Rexahn Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 26 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 39 to 23.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History