An Open-Label Study To Evaluate The Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability and PK of MN-001 (Tipelukast) on HDL Function and Serum Triglyceride Levels in NASH and Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) Subjects With Hypertriglyceridemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tipelukast (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MediciNova
- 14 Apr 2018 Interim analysis results (n=9) in patients who completed 4 weeks of treatment, presented at The International Liver Congress 2018.
- 13 Apr 2018 Interim results (n=15) presented in a MediciNova Media Release.
- 01 Apr 2018 Primary endpoint has been met. (To measure the change from baseline at 12 weeks of MN-001 on serum triglyceride levels in NASH subjects with hypertriglyceridemia), according to a MediciNova media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History