A Phase II, Multicenter, Single-Arm Study OF Atezolizumab In Patients With PD-L1-Positive Locally Advanced Or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BIRCH
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Genentech; Roche
- 15 Apr 2019 Results of pooled analysis of four clinical trials (NCT02031458, NCT01846416, NCT02008227,NCT01903993) evaluating whether lung immune prognostic index is predictive of survival and response for patients treated with atezolizumab for advanced non-small cell lung cancer, published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 22 Mar 2019 This trial has been completed in Slovenia, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 25 Jan 2019 This trial has been completed in France, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History