To Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of TA-650 in Comparison With a Control Drug Polyethylene Glycol-treated Human Immunoglobulin (VGIH) in Patients With Kawasaki Disease Refractory to Initial Therapy With Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIG).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Infliximab (Primary) ; Immunoglobulin G
- Indications Mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- 09 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.