Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, 4-way Crossover, Dose-finding Study, of Eltoprazine Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy in the Treatment of Levodopa-induced Dyskinesia in Patients With Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eltoprazine (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amarantus Bioscience Holdings
- 28 Mar 2018 According to an Amarantus Bioscience Holdings media release, in April 2017, Amarantus incorporated the wholly-owned subsidiary Elto Pharma, Inc. for the purpose of raising capital to finance the further clinical development of Eltoprazine.
- 28 Mar 2018 According to an Amarantus Bioscience Holdings media release, the companys initial go-public effort will be focused on Elto Pharma to support this pending phase 2b trial.
- 08 Mar 2018 According to an Elto Pharma (wholly-owned subsidiary of Amarantus Bioscience Holdings) media release, the Company is currently preparing to redesign its Phase 2b PD-LID trial into a Phase 3-enabling parallel design clinical trial as a result of the recent approval of Gocovri from Adamas Pharmaceuticals for the treatment of PD-LID.