Phase II open-label, sequential cohort, dose-escalation study of BMN 111 in children with achondroplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Vosoritide (Primary)
- Indications Achondroplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- 01 Aug 2019 According to BioMarin Pharmaceutical media release, company expects to have over 5 years of clinical data from this Phase 2 study to corroborate maintenance of effect at the time of anticipated marketing application submissions.
- 04 Jul 2019 Results evaluating use of vosoritide in children with achondroplasia from study 202, 205 and 901 wee published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 18 Jun 2019 According to BioMarin Pharmaceutical media release, data from this trial were published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History