An Open-Label, Multicenter, Multinational Extension Study Of The Long-Term Safety And Pharmacokinetics Of Repeated Biweekly Infusions Of NeoGAA In Patients With Pompe Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GZ 402666 (Primary)
- Indications Glycogen storage disease type II
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms NEO-EXT
- Sponsors Sanofi; Sanofi Genzyme
- 07 Feb 2018 Results published in the Sanofi Media Release.
- 31 Jan 2018 According to a Genzyme Corporation media release, data form the study will be presented at the 14thAnnual WORLDSymposium.
- 26 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2024 to 1 May 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History